Monday 20 March 2017

Cherries


For my inspiration today I've used Cherry Duo.  It's a very new image and this is the first time I've had chance to make something with it myself.


I've coloured this image using ProMarkers, Copics and polychromos pencils.  Hoping to give the image some depth I've also tried to add a little cherry shine as well.

I've cut the image out using a Spellbinders die then another one to cut the black card to mount the image onto to frame it.

The design papers are from Lili of the Valley.  The ones in a strip in the middle have all been torn.

I've added a doodled border with a pen, added a couple of tiny wooden hearts and my final touch is an XOX sentiment cut from black card using Sizzix Thinlets.

Hope you like my inspiration for today and we see you at the new challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Close to Nature
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Come and Get It - Anything Goes


5 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Andrea, your colouring is always just so amazing and your finished projects are always fabulous. Love this. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

brenda said...

A really pretty creation and those cerries really pop off the page, many thanks for joining our 'Close to nature' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Maria Valente said...

Gorgeous! Love the colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
Mary (DT)

pinky said...

Beautiful creation!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Creaine said...

Looks great Thanks for joining us at Creative Ladybird Creations Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/