Wednesday 6 July 2016

I have some one in mind....

to give this to :D  My mum loves oranges so I think this little gift bag may very well be going to her :D

We're being sponsored this month by Sam Stamps at Outlawz Sketch.  I chose this as my first image to play with.  It's called Sunny Spot
Coloured with ProMarkers, I've cut it out and framed it with black card stock.

Here's our sketch for today


I've made a bag with mine using design papers from Joy Crafts, some black card stock, a few black gems and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley coloured with ProMarkers.


Hope you love my creation and hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this creation into the following challenges
SLS Lines - Anything but a Card
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your passion - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes


4 comments:

Helen said...

Great gift bag, Andrea - love the digi you chose.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Rachael said...

Andrea this is stunning, I love the project and those foxes are just so cute and perfectly coloured. I love it!

Theresa said...

lovely idea this gift bag. great colouring. i'm sure your mum is going to be so chuffed with it. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

raven said...

Great make..I so love those foxes. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at SLS. Good Luck..Genny DTxxx