Friday 22 July 2016

Freebie - All Dressed Up with Kit and Clowder

Here's she is all coloured up.  If you'd like to find out how she can be yours for free pop along to Kit and Clowder and follow Alyce's instructions.



This image has been created by Wendy especially for this event - so we (the design team) were very lucky to get to play with her first.  You can find more of Wendy's gorgeous images on Etsy.

I've coloured mine with ProMarkers in lovely bright summery colours.

She's been cut out and mounted onto some design paper from Joy Crafts.  Around the edge of the image I've done a little doodling with a biro.  The sentiment I've added is one from Lili of the Valley also coloured with ProMarkers.

The flowers I've finished my inspiration off with are fabric ones from Petaloo (first time I've used these) and a few scattered papers ones which I got in Hobby Craft.

Hope you love my inspiration and we hope to see you join in the Facebook challenge - themed girly, or the new challenge on the blog when it starts 15 August

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Paradise of Stamps - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
Ants in My Pantry - Anything Goes
Your Scrap Book Place - Mid Summer Challenge
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Come and Get It - Checks and / or Stripes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes


1 comment:

Bernadet said...

This is such a lovely card Andrea!
Love the colours!